Sunday, December 6, 2009

BIG UPDATE!

Wow, Ok. So I realize that I totally suck at this blogging thing. Well, that is ok. I guess that is what happens when you get busy.
What have we been up to???
This summer we flew to Idaho for the 4th of July. We got to see a lot of family and I went to my 10 year HS reunion. Wow. Then I had Thomas' birthday, Marcus' birthday, Morris's Birthday. Then school began for Me and Marcus and Thomas. Thomas is now a big Kindergarten-er!!! Marcus is in third grade and was baptized September 12. It was exciting because "Big Rob" came out for both the boys birthdays. Rob is Morris's cousin who is currently playing for the Seattle Sea hawks.
I got accepted to Baylor!! So, we are packing up, selling the house and moving half-way across the US to Texas. Kinda sad really. I will miss the NE. Then came Thanksgiving. I helped feed the homeless in Hartford's north end at the Shilo Baptist Church's Soup Kitchen. It was fun. Then some tall dude came in. Everyone started getting really excited... Later I found out it was Donny Marshall formally of the NY Nicks was in the building. And interesting enough, I didn't know who he was!!! HAHA! He played at UCONN and is on ESPN. I recognized his face but never made the connection. We had a good conversation and I found out that His daughter is in the same grade as Marcus and she is turning 9 in a few weeks. Then he asked me for Rob's autograph! WOW! Guess it is because he grew up in Seattle... See what I can do.
Now we are decorating for Christmas and getting ready for the cold and snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment